Welcome! I hope you would enjoy reading this blog. This is a chronicle of my journey with my new job, as a salesman of the country's leading beer company; San Miguel Beer.

Saturday, January 22, 2011

What would I say..? (My Birthday Message)

Hmmmmm... What would i say..? This would be my first words to say in this blog. Today is my birthday. I am 24. These are the things that I would like to specially mention; the significant events while I was 23.

1. My appendix was taken; 7 days no food and water, 3 weeks no work, and a slash on my tummy. Thankfully it wasn't that life threatening.

2. I joined the Ang Lingkod ng Panginoon. I met new friends, I met people with different religious points of view, I met people who made me feel special and who made me see God in a different paradigm.

3. I left GX Intl.; hard as it may but I have to move out of GX Intl. This company taught me a lot, and gave me a chance, a break in exposing myself to the corporate world. I had good friends with GX and I felt sad when I decided to leave. But I have to move into another stage.

4. Proud to Be with SMB. I applied and was hired by San Miguel Brewery Inc. they claim to be the employer of choice, yes they have their say in that matter. This time it's another culture, a different way of transacting sales, and a different attempt to understand and live with this culture.

5. I continue to live happily with my family, friends, and my new found God. I believe that indeed He has so many ways in showing me how much He loved me. I was non-receptive, I did not respond. But He is the God of second chances, the God who is persevering, the God that is faithful and true to His words.

With all these events that took place while I was 23, I thank the Lord for being always there for me. I thank the people who is always at my side when I needed a friend to cling on, you know who you are. More years to come. And let's drink to life!

No comments:

Post a Comment