Welcome! I hope you would enjoy reading this blog. This is a chronicle of my journey with my new job, as a salesman of the country's leading beer company; San Miguel Beer.

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Christmas in SMB?

It's December. High time for bookings and high time for parties. For the first time in the history of my existence, I haven't felt the presence of Christmas. I have been so engrossed with work and work that I failed to appreciate this season of joy and Christ. Fortunately the company gave us additional bonus and gift certificates enough to compensate our hardships for this season.

So it will be. High targets. Proper compensations and benefits. We have Christmas party though. I thought we wouldn't have a party for the same reasons with plant personnel; massive production for this season. I sell beers to restaurants. And this season, where people does have extra money for celebrations bookings are coming very fast. And with that I have this tendency to forget about this season and just focus on bookings.

I pray that I may have time, ample time to reflect on what is happening in my life. To ponder on the message of this Christmas season for me, with my new job and with my new environment. I worked so hard only to find out that I failed to give my self that time. Time to be alone. Time to be silent. Time to socialize and mingle. I claim that the Lord will give me this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment